Job Title: LGV Class 2 Driver
Location: Finmere Depot, Near Milton Keynes
Salary: Disclosed at application
Hours: Approx. 6am-4pm with flexibility
Do you have a Class 2 LGV license? Do you hold a CPC card? Do you hold a Class 2 ADR license? If so this may be of interest to you. I have an opportunity for a full time LGV driver to join a growing fuel company.
This roles involves multi-dropping deliveries within roughly a 50 mile radius of the Finmere depot. Therefore good knowledge of the area is essential. If an ADR license isn’t held, the company is willing to fund the suitable candidate through the necessary training.
To be considered:
* Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
* Hold a valid in date HGV Class 2 driving licence
* Hold a valid in date CPC licence
* Hold an in date ADR license (advantageous, not essential)
* Have minimum 2 years driving experience
* Meet delivery deadlines
* Ability to complete paper work in a timely and orderly fashion
* Be smart in appearance
* Excellent customer service skills
* Be highly motivated
Please note: Extra hours will be required to work over busy periods. This is mainly the winter months and occasional Saturdays.
For further information please contact Sally on (phone number removed) or to apply submit your CV