Food Outlet Manager / Brand Manager
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Location: Scarborough (Accommodation may be available)
Salary: £25-28,000 plus bonus
Hours: 40+ hours per week
Our client is currently recruiting for a Food Outlet/Brand Manager for one of their flagship leading holiday resorts. The Brand Manager will lead and oversee the management of all aspects of the outlet operation situated within the main complex of the resort, driving industry leading customer experience, speed of service and ensuring outstanding deliverance of a great quality food outlet experience.
This vacancy provides a unique opportunity to join an enthusiastic and professional team at a renowned family-friendly holiday park on the beautiful Scarborough Coast. Reporting to the Complex Manager, you will be required to ensure the smooth running of its onsite business operation.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
* Operate the brand in line with brand standards, food safety, and health and safety guidelines.
* Ensure the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard.
* Training the team to ensure a consistent quality standard is maintained.
* Monitoring stock levels and working with nominated suppliers to ensure best value.
* Working on the ‘front line' and manage the prep production.
* Ensuring that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to a high standard.
* Deliver to performance targets and set budgets, maintaining cost control whilst ensuring quality and exceptional customer service standards.
* Having strict control and security of stocks, implement company stock takes as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
* Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to including health and safety, hygiene, and cleanliness.
The Successful Person Will Have
* Previous experience in a busy fast paced kitchen/food outlet.
* Strong communication and decision-making skills.
* Experience planning, organising, and problem solving.
* A results orientated mind-set.
If you fit the criteria for this position....please apply TODAY