£17 p/h – Circa £21.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | Small Nursing Home
A fantastic vacancy has arisen for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join a small Nursing Home in the Lytham St Annes area.
The home provides accommodation, support and care for people who suffer from mental health problems.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 24 hours per week (Full time hours considered)
* Day shifts only
* Competitive hourly rates of £17.00 (Band 6 Equivalent)
* Ongoing training and development
* Supportive working environment
As Registered General Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
* Enthusiastic and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation