£17 p/h – Circa £29.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Large Elderly Nursing Home
A leading Lanarkshire nursing home currently has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The 50+ bedded home in the Motherwell area offers round the clock care to older people living with a range of medical and mental health nursing care needs and has a fantastic local reputation for the high standards of care and living it offers.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 33 hours per week are available on a permanent contract, working flexible shifts over a 24-7 rota, with flexible working opportunities available
* Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with top Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £29,170
* Pay enhancements for Bank Holidays
* A range of retail discounts including discounted gym membership
* Your NMC registration fees paid for, plus support when revalidating and ongoing learning and development prospects
* A company pension scheme and your PVG check paid for
* A range of staff recognition and reward programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, or have an interest in working in elderly care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation