We are honored to be recruiting for a leading, well established manufacturing company. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an Assembler to join the team.
This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday. Day shift with an early finish on a Friday.
Some previous assembly line experience is essential.
Key Tasks for the Assembler –
* Assemble carriages and test in accordance with quality standards.
* Prepare carriages and kits prior to distribution to the customer and ensure all boxes are labeled correctly.
* Ensure production schedules are completed within agreed time scales and that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
* Maintain current stock levels and report shortages to the appropriate personnel.
* Assist in the transition of sub-contracted assembly work to in house operation.
* Keep the general work area tidy at all times.
* Use provided safety equipment and ensure that safe working practices are adhered to at all times in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy and any issues or concerns are reported.
The starting salary for this role is £18720 with a productivity bonus increase after 13 weeks.
If you would like to be considered for the role then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Ref - Assembler 43 Assembler