My client is hiring for an experienced E-commerce Executive to join their growing team in Harlow, Essex.
• Co-ordinate the deployment of our promotional plan through all digital channels.
• Lead the online merchandising approach and ensure that we continue to review and improve our user journey and experience.
• Work closely with the buying team to deploy product launches, category development requests and other growth plans.
• Maintain a good understanding of emerging technical developments and trends.
• Implement strategies to increase conversion rates.
• Develop strategies to drive more traffic and optimise performance metrics.
• Help co-ordinate the team to deliver projects and meet deadlines.
• Pro-actively drive the growth of our general online approach.
• Lease with external developers and agencies.
• Play an integral role in our exciting ecommerce re-platforming project.
• Driven, enthusiastic and self-sufficient.
• Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience in an e-commerce environment.
• Deep understanding of how an ecommerce business works.
• Ability to use analytics to direct and implement changes.
• Able to multi-task with diligent prioritisation of tasks.
• Good communication skills.
• Ambitious and driven with a “My business” mentality.
• Experience within a similar Ecommerce Executive / Ecommerce Coordinator / Ecommerce Manager role is essential
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful