£18.00 per Hour/Band 7 Equivalent | 42 Hours | Day Shifts
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Caldicot area has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours working day shifts.
• A great pay rate of £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay.
• An industry leading benefits package which supports staff with health, wellbeing and finances
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation