£11.00 p/h – Circa £21k p/a | 38 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | NVQ2/NVQ3 qualifications considered
A large private nursing home in Cwmbran is currently recruiting for a Senior Carer to join their team on days.
The home offers both nursing and residential care to older people with elderly and dementia care needs in a home from home setting.
Details of this Senior Carer role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38 hours per week on day shifts only.
• A great pay rate offered at £11.00 per hour which equates to an annual salary of £21,736.
• Great working environment
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with personal care. You will also lead shifts, coordinate care and lead and develop the team of care staff.
Applicants for this Senior Carer position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and medication training, ideally have completed NVQ Level 3
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation