£17.68 p/h – Up to £34.4K | 37.5 Hours – Full or Part Time | Mental Health Rehab | Great Benefits & L+D
A specialist mental health and brain injury rehabilitation centre in the Dunfermline area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The facility is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and was most recently rated “Very Good/5” and offers a fantastic environment for adults of working age with a range of care and support needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the care centre is offering:
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week full time or part time on day or night shifts covering a flexible, 7-day rota.
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.68 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £34,476
• Industry leading overtime rates
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
In this role you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage, and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated, and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation