We are delighted to be working exclusively with this Global Talent/Executive Search Business to find a new member to join their team.
Our client uses unrivalled market knowledge and their extensive networks to connect career ambitions and client opportunities in investment banking, financial services businesses globally. This role could give you the opportunity to travel globally and potentially do some work out in Asia too.
They are a close team of energetic, diligent and fun people passionate about life and cultivating meaningful relationships. They take the growth of the team as seriously as their own personal growth and happiness.
You will love this role if:
* You engage and build trusted relationships with clients and external stakeholders on process and approaches to talent acquisition
* You have the ability to build and manage expectations and relationships with clients and candidates
* You enjoy developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
* You will like the analytical side of researching a marketplace and presenting it back to stakeholders as well as client facing work
* Able to report or present quality information and insights to internal stakeholders and team member
Experience / Skills Required
* You do not need recruitment experience, but you will need to have a background in relationship management
* You will have an analytical mindset and be able to analyse a marketplace in detail and present back
* Some knowledge of the Financial Services / Investment Banking industry would be advantageous
* Willingness to learn and have patience as some of the deals can take upto a year, but will be highly rewarding when they are successfully achieved
* You will be happy managing expectations and advising extremely senior stakeholders within global businesses on their recruitment and talent attraction strategy for C-Level search projects
This role may involve occasional international travel and you will also be required to spend some time at the Head Office in London