Implementation Technician Hull £35k per annum…
A large software company base in Hull are currently on the lookout for an implementation technician to work with a small team who currently deliver a large number of solutions to companies throughout the UK.
If you are currently working as a project manager, implementation consultant or in a client facing role where you have to working on requirement gathering and implementation then this would be an ideal role for you.
Key Skills and Experience
* To understand client requirements via effective communication with client representatives within the team (Business Process Consultants) and ensure scope is accurately documented
* Identify the most appropriate technology solutions to be able to best meet the client requirements from within the Businesses portfolio of Information Management, Document Management, Intelligent Capture and Electronic Forms solutions.
* Install and configure software products following internal best practices and procedures
* Work as a team to provide suitable estimates for the time required to deliver a proposed solution
* Demonstrate working solutions back to client representatives at the end of each sprint.
* Carry out research and development on our ‘platform products’ and continuously enhance product knowledge.
* Have a solid understanding of project management or delivery approaches including Prince 2, Kanban and Scrum.
* Contribute towards retrospectives to help identify potential improvements to internal processes and ways of working.
* Ensure that all customer data / infrastructure is accessed using only the tools provided for security and compliance purposes.
* Work with minimum supervision, always maintaining appropriate communication including a daily stand up.
* Coach and mentor junior members of the team to help them develop and create a succession plan
A well-known business in the Hull they have been around for over 20 years and have even grown and expanded their business during these trying times, this business have plans to grow even bigger throughout 2021.
This company really value everyone who works with them and look to improve the people who work for them through comprehensive training and development, this coupled with their incentive and employee engagement package they are one of the best places to work in the region.
As an implementation technician you will receive a basic salary of up to £35k plus comprehensive corporate benefits and holiday package.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role you can apply via the link below