JR are working with a fantastic Newark based client who are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. A creative and fun environment, this role will manage several key accounts focusing on the USA, Australian and Canadian distributors.
Would you like to sell fun, exciting products and travel internationally to visit and build relationships with your customers? This is a great opportunity to grow within an exciting, friendly company in a hugely expanding market sector.
Taking ownership of existing client accounts, you will be responsible for building B2B relationships ensuring continuation of orders, upselling where needed and growing the portfolio.
* Managing key accounts communicating by email, phone and video conferencing
* Ownership of certain business partners (full responsibility to drive sales by owning every aspect from demand planning to promotional plan development and range updates)
* Develop meaningful relationships in key business partners as allocated
* Logistical support
* Communicate with manufacturing teams
* Develops account bibles with all info needed for any internal / external purposes
* Develop training materials and ensure each client is kept updated.
* Support on paperwork
* Suggest new product concepts and market gaps
* Monitors all orders coming in from accounts and reverts to account management team if required
* Sits in on all Demand planning meetings with a view to fully understanding the process
* Attend international Trade Shows in the USA
* You will have the ability to work fast and accurately and manage multiple tasks.
* Previous Account Management experience.
* Able to build relationships.
* A collaborative working style and the ability to liaise cross functionally is essential.
* Happy to travel to the USA 6 - 8 times a year for extended periods.
* Strong communication skills both written, verbally and face to face.
* Flexible working hours to accomodate US meetings.
This role is being advertised by JR on behalf of the client.
You may have applied for roles such as: Account Executive, Internal Sales, Sales Support, Business Development