£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £38.2K | 36.75 Hours – Nights | Covering Chepstow/Cwmbran/Taunton
An experienced RN/Registered Nurse with experience in UK nursing homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will cover 3 care homes, in Taunton, Cwmbran and Chepstow and will be required to cover night shifts at all 3 locations.
Details of this Peripatetic Night Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week, on flexible night shifts at one of the 3 homes
• Very competitive pay rates of £20 per hour, with the enhanced pay rate due to the increased flexibility required in this role (equates to an annual salary in the region of £38,200)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
As Peripatetic Registered Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work day shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation