Working within the production stores receiving completed components. Team based position across a permanent day shift.
Salary: c£17,500 - working a permanent day shift.
The job will involve:
* Completing and supporting stock takes.
* Carrying out transactions using the computer software systems. Good IT skills will be needed for this position.
* Supporting the goods inwards function, potentially using a fork lift on occasions.
This job will suit:
* An experienced Stores Operative or Stores Person who has worked within a warehouse / production environment.
* Someone who is organized and can manage various tasks.
* Good IT capabilities and can quickly learn systems to help update stock levels / orders etc.
* An FLT licence would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Stable engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
* Competitive salary + benefits, including good holiday allowance, pension etc.
* The job is permanent and working on a day shift with an early Friday finish.
Reference: JP-EPR(phone number removed)-cv
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Worksop, Retford, Newark, Horncastle, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd