The Company specialists in the provision of Mechanical and Electrical building services including planned, reactive and emergency maintenance regimes, design and project management, operating in the Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education, Retail and Leisure sectors.
The Mobile Gas Service Engineer will take ownership of all planned and reactive maintenance requirements as allocated by the Help desk, across a range of client premises. You will carry out works to the highest quality, safety and environmental standards ensuring that any identified issues are rectified and or reported clearly and pro-actively. You will have a good eye for detail and be able to document your findings accurately.
As the primary contact point for our client base you will ensure that we provide a first class service whilst promoting a 'can do ' approach and ensuring customer satisfaction every time.
* Completion of PPM, reactive and emergency calls
* Oversee our specialist supply chain works
* Provide support to the Contracts manager
* Preparation of quotes
* Understand contract specific KPI/SLA's and ensure compliance with these
* Maintain accurate service records including site log books
* Take part in the OOH emergency stand by rota
* Carry out surveys and or audits if required by the Contracts Manager
You will be self motivated, have the ability to work quickly but accurately, work well on your own and as part of a team and be able to communicate confidently to people on all levels. Prior experience of having carried out this role in the Mechanical & Electrical Building services industry is essential .
Commercial gas safe qualifications, along with building services experience are essential.
* Gas Safe Registered (Required)
* Driving License (Required)