Our client serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions from military defence in all domains related to civil security. They offer a broad range of complex systems involving extensive research and development. They 5 core areas in which they focus their development including aerospace, weapon systems, control systems, sensors and underwater ROV's.
They are now seeking talented and passionate Systems Engineers to spearhead the R&D of complex electronic warfare systems. In general the role will be highly technical and focus on RF and microwave sensors and advanced computing systems.
- Development of systems architecture and requirements for electronic warfare products and platforms
- Provide support to design, development, implementation and testing of electronic systems related to RF signal processing, data communications system security and mission data
- Lead projects and/or programme planning, including technical input to product development plans and concept documents
- Prepare engineering specs and present to customers and internal stakeholders
- Perform system level modelling
- Engage with customers to understand and finalise high level system requirements
- Degree qualified in either physics, electrical engineering, software engineering, digital signal processing or something similar
- At least 5 years experience of systems engineering experience
- Knowledge of (or Experience in) one or more of the following topics: Electronic Warfare, Radar, COMINT, SIGINT or ELINT
- Experience and understanding of the operational requirements of (fast jet) aircraft integrated systems and sensor systems with knowledge of military standards
- Experience in mixed signal, RF and communications systems development