Our mission is simple, to help the world love Mondays.
We are working with a global defence and security company, seeking an Electronic Warfare Systems Engineer become part of a research and development team.
Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 pa DOE
As part of the research and development team, you will collaborate with our cross-functional, multi-disciplinary development team in definition, design and development of electronic warfare products. In general, the tasks involved in this position are highly technical and focused on RF and Microwave sensors, and advanced computing systems that are used in this domain.
- Master of Science in Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Digital Signal Processing or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Knowledge within one or more of the following topics: Electronic Warfare, Radar, COMINT, SIGINT or ELINT.
- Understanding the interaction between system requirements, and hardware and software implementation.
- You have the ability to see the big picture as well as an understanding of the details in the solutions offered to the customer.
- You are a great communicator that easily creates and maintains professional relationships and instils trust and commitment among those you meet in your everyday work.
- Experience and understanding of the operational requirements of (fast jet) aircraft integrated systems and sensor systems with knowledge of military standards.
- Experience in mixed signal, RF and communications systems development.
- Ability to document/support technical analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail.
The is a full time permanent role.
If this role is of interest please get in touch.