For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: IT Developer Agency Service (m/f/d).
Domain Content & Retail (Master Domain: Engagement).
Location Flexible: Our headquarter is based in Hanover, the position can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated IT Developer to join the newly formed Agency Service Platform technology organisation which powers TUI’s global Retail services and solutions across all European markets.
With the clear focus on developing we are looking for:ward and we will expand this role step by step as part of personal development to a DevOps Engineer. With this highly great opportunity you are implementing relevant monitoring and improve the deployment pipelines to support the delivery of change through to production. You will work with teams to ensure there is a consistent and reliable approach to deployment, removing opportunities for human error. You will ensure that any implementation follows highly repeatable approaches that ensure teams themselves can become autonomous in delivering change.
You will work with the agile team to ensure the appropriate automated quality gates are developed and executed, providing high visibility of quality and functional acceptance of change. You will be accountable for the continuous deployment process, associated tools, adherence to principles and adoption to good practice within our cross-functional agile teams.
About The Job
- Coordinate and co-design the architecture, data integration and performance management as well as develop the scalability of tourist applications;
- Perform bug fixing (troubleshooting and knowledge building to avoid errors in the future) and unit testing (special procedure for automated testing);
- Advise business partners on the content-related further development of products and services;
- Independently maintain and develop software solutions;
- Develop and implement technically optimal and market-driven IT solutions;
- Test functionality and produce readable documentation for the created sources in accordance with the documentation guidelines, as well as take responsibility for the consistency; and viability of the software changes made in the test and production environments;
- Take responsibility for the consistency and viability of deployments and deliveries of software changes in the test and production environments;
- Optimise and develop deployment processes with extensive automation;
- Manage all configuration elements and the associated complete, readable documentation of all changes;
- Further develop software development methods and participate in communities of practice.
- Degree in computer science (preferable) or comparable expertise and experience gained on-the-job;
- Experience in the design, construction and further development of IT application landscapes, ideally in the tourism environment;
- Very good knowledge of agile working methods (Kanban/Scrum) and mastery of project management methods;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to work conceptually;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics 365 for Team Members App & MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan Enterprise Edition;
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. ?Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive.? Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. ?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.