A leading Oil & Gas Engineering company based in Aberdeen is expanding their high performing Maintenance technician teams with 2 Electrical Technician positions. The positions will have a clear focus on Electrical/Electronic systems such as, PLC, SCADA, Instrumentation, PCB, Security Systems, ESD and more.
Job Summary / Specifications:
- Repair and maintain electric, electronic, and computer-based equipment according to company quality and safety standards.
- Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
- Repair and troubleshoot PLC, electrical, electronic, and computer-based equipment and systems located on cementing pumps & blending units and electronic shop repairs and laboratory base equipment maintenance as per stem & ACP guidelines.
- Assist mechanical technicians in conducting planned scheduled maintenance and repairing electrical and Electronic problems both land and offshore .
- Troubleshoot and testing electrical and electronic problems on equipment in the workshop and field repairs offshore.
- Assist in training and supporting operation personnel and mechanics to troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems.
Electronic Technicians with minimum diploma and with Caterpillar or Detroit Diesel / MTU or Marine or Honeywell or Aviation electrical & electronic Maintenance experience
Experience with the below companies will be a acknowledge:
Person would be required to travel offshore on an ad-hoc basis.
Pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge would be beneficial.
Train Electronic systems ,electrical & electronic computer-based equipment.
HND/HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Associate (2-3 year) Diploma certificate or equivalent.