Senior Electrical Engineer (Wires and Harnesses)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Progression + Training + Flexitime
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a lead design role? Being the go-to expert on an internationally renowned product line?
On offer is the opportunity to provide solutions to technical challenges which will ensure production stays at the forefront of the marketplace. Your role within the business will have a direct impact on future of the product range.
This international company are a household name worldwide, leading the market in their industry, paving the way with the latest technologies and technical advancements. Their huge site in Chard is a global hub for the design and manufacture of their specialist products in a sector within consumer and professional goods.
This is the opportunity to technically progress within a globally recognised company leaving your own stamp on their goods, revising, and improving their future product range.
* Lead and participate in Design and Development of all Electrical Wiring and Harness Design
* Managing the development team, engaging with both engineers and suppliers
* Representing your team with internal and external stakeholders
* Degree/ Qualification in Electrical Engineering or similar
* Commercial experience of providing technical leadership
* CAD knowledge for schematic capture and 3D routing (Solid Works, Eplan etc.)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Patrick.