We are looking for a project manager to work for a leading global systems integrator. This role will be working on the AV integration side of the business. Project managing AV and IT integration projects across customer sites. This would suit and experienced PM or and engineer at supervisory level looking for the next step in their career.
- Minimum 2 years installing AV equipment
- 12 months site management experience or equivalent
- 2 years managing AV Projects
- Experience managing projects in a Principal Contractor / Building Site environment. Ideally Audio Visual / Data / IT projects on those site.
- Consistent, successful management of projects over 200k in value
- Successful management of projects up to 1m in value
- Successful completion and submission of highly detailed project planning and handover documentation
Primary Role Specific Responsibilities
- Installation, Configuration and Testing of AV Systems
- Produce and update technical and project written documentation to the highest standard during the planning and handover process
- Produce and submit project specific scope of works documentation
- Design and produce testing processes and testing process documentation for factory acceptance, system acceptance, and user acceptance testing. (FAT, SAT, UAT)
- Review and advise on technical solution design with a high level of technical understanding of the solution to be implemented
- Plan and Supervise Pre-site system staging configuration and testing and complete any associated acceptance testing documentation
- System commissioning and handover
- Planning AV, IP Networks, working with the client to ensure IT protocols and network security policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all works are completed to internal standards
- High level of awareness of health and safety processes to ensure all works on assigned projects are carried out correctly and safely in accordance with processes and regulations
- Complete responsibility and ownership for coordinating all engineering and design works required for an individual project, group of projects, or proposals as requested by the client from the point of assignment to you through to signoff and handover
- For individually assigned projects, assume control across all engineering disciplines to ensure that the content of projects is fulfilled efficiently and in accordance with the project quality, budget and programme requirements.
- Ensure preparation, planning and design tasks are assigned to the relevant people working on your project and that progress is monitored and tracked and recorded before and during works on site.
- Fully Accountable for the successful completion of all aspects of a project planning and implementation process
- Ensure the commercial and financial aspect of any assigned project is monitored and if necessary, escalate for management review
- Follow up and manage the post project actions and snagging process alongside relevant technical engineers. Ensuring all actions are logged, actioned and closed.
- Follow up directly any issues or technical questions with manufacturers