I’m looking for an Implementation Consultant to join a software solutions (SaaS) provider based in Liverpool due to growth.
They design and develop bespoke software products for blue-chip clients in the public and private sector.
The role of the Implementation Consultant is to act as the bridge between company and client during a complete project form initial phase, development, installation, configuration, training users and ongoing support when required.
Although the role is still 100% home-based right now (and for the foreseeable), you must be open to travel as part of this role (UK wide) for up to 25% of the time, as a presence on the client site is imperative at key phases of the project.
You must have the following skills and experience;
- Come from a software development background
- An understanding of one or more programming language (Java, C#, C++, Python etc.)
- An understanding of database technologies such (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgre etc.)
- Configuration of applications in to Windows Server or Linux environments
- Develop technical requirements from requirements gathering sessions with client
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical people at all levels of a business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great role for an experienced Implementation Consultant or a Software Developer/Engineer that loves the interaction with clients and enjoys the implementation and configuration phase of a software development project.
The salary is £45-50,000 plus excellent benefits.
Please call Jonathan Maironis at Opus Recruitment Solutions on for more information and send your latest CV to