I am currently exclusively working with a blue chip fmcg / food manufacturing organisation based in Liverpool who are going through a strong period of growth and improvements, who are now looking for a Project Engineer to join their team working on a range of engineering projects.
My client is a blue-chip well-known organisation with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. They are going through an exciting period of exciting and investing £Millions across the UK operation.
- The Capital Project Engineer III will plan, coordinate and monitor internal projects from initiation through completion.
- In this role you will coordinate and direct activities of fixed duration to ensure that the goals or objectives are accomplished within the determined timeframe and budget.
- Execute strategies to develop assigned projects
- Monitor project progress, assess issues and recommend resolutions to meet productivity, quality and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Review status of projects and budgets, coordinate schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of assigned projects.
- Drive and support integration of, and adherence to, corporate and legal requirements in the design and construction of new facilities, processes, equipment, and utilities.
- Collaborate with regional domain leads for domain specific expertise support in build projects.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Degree qualified within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 4 Years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation