ELECTRICALLY BIASED SHIFT ENGINEER
COMPETITIVE SALARY + SHIFT ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS
4 ON 4 OFF ROTATIONAL DAYS AND NIGHTS
Owing to continued business success and significant business growth, a market leading and very well established manufacturing company is seeking to expand their Engineering team with the addition of an Electrically Biased Shift Engineer.
Maintaining and servicing a diverse range of machinery on their site in the Liverpool area, they supply into a vast array of clients and enjoy a strong worldwide market presence. Working within this fast paced and highly automated environment will provide a motivated Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer with a fantastic Technical Challenge on a day-to-day basis.
This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, with the support of a team of Skilled Engineers.
*Provision of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
* Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery within their Production environment
* Fault Finding on Electrical Faults, including wiring, panels, and PLC's.
* Assisting in the Installation of Equipment within a Project Capacity when required
* Contributing to continuous improvement projects.
* Always Adhering to Health & Safety Standards.
* Reporting into the Engineering Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical Maintenance Engineering Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Engineering Qualification - Level 3+
* Strong Fault-Finding Ability
* Any Industrial Manufacturing Experience Considered
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
As a business our client is a true market leader, with several sites across the world and boasting a huge worldwide presence. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ellie Gilbert to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering