MSite has an exciting opportunity for a Junior QA Engineer to join our Product Team in Liverpool. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
We are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become the construction industry’s leading technology platform for workforce management.
Our complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through our innovative technologies, we are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
As ourJunior QA Engineer, you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
Responsibilities as our Junior QA Engineer include:
- Producing clear and accurate test scripts against design requirements in line with standards outlined by the QA team
- Taking responsibility for delivering quality products against the defined functional requirements, including post-release production testing
- Working closely with scrum teams and other groups to develop, maintain and execute manual and automated test suites
- Actively contributing to design and SCRUM meetings
- Maintaining test environments
- Taking responsibility for investigation and replication of issues for the maintenance team
- LoggingTracking Software Bugs on projects accurately
- Providing regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team, with regard to project status and issues, whilst following all internal processes
- Identifying and addressing own personal and professional development needs, and showing a commitment to continued learning
Our ideal Junior QA Engineer will have:
- GCSE 5 A-C and above
- A strong academic background
- 1+ years experience as a QA tester in the software industry
- Test script automation experience
- Test case design, execution and defect management experience
- Experience in the creation of Test Strategy and Test Plan documents
- Experience of testing Mobile applications
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Junior QA Engineer role, click ‘apply’ today. We’d love to hear from you!