Do you consider yourself to be a fantastic Secondary school day-to-day supply teacher?
Are you seeking day-to-day supply teaching assignments?
Are you yet to secure your role for this academic but would like to be exposed to opportunities and earn at the same time?
If so, then we have opportunities across London that we would like to speak to you about.
If you are looking purely for day-to-day teaching assignments, we would be delighted to hear from you to discuss which schools are looking to bring in day-to-day teachers.
As you will already appreciate, the role of a supply teacher can be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure and it also allows you to experience a variety of classrooms and age groups.
We work with a variety of schools, and genuinely believe that there is a perfect school for every teacher!
Benefits of the role are:
• Relief from paperwork and tasks such as planning, target setting and assessments
• Flexible working hours that allow you to take time off for personal reasons
• Being able to experience a variety of lessons as a general cover teacher
• The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
• If you are looking to return to the profession, then day-to-day supply teaching is the perfect way for you to introduce yourself back into the classroom
• Pay rates up to £150 per day
Responsibilities of the role:
• Contributing to the highest standard of physical, emotional and social care for each child
• Distributing pre-set work and ensuring that this is completed by the end of the lesson
• Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
• Leaving notes at the end of each lesson for the teacher that you are replacing; this will be greatly appreciated
• Occasionally, you may also supervise pupils during events and projects outside of the classroom such as cultural outings, field trips and excursions
Requirements of the candidate:
• To possess effective classroom management strategies
• To be as flexible as possible with regards your availability, where possible
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with 4.8* Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
• We are committed to your safety. We are conducting video consultations at this time in order to protect the health and welfare of our team, teachers and teaching support staff.
Rina Bhudia has been able to get me ready to work with Horizon Teachers with superb touch of distinct professionalism at world class level that will make always introduce colleagues in the same profession to Horizon Teachers! Good job well done!! - 5 star Google review
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.