HR Advisor - Manufacturing/Engineering - Up to £38,000
Wrexham - Travel once a month to another site
To provide advice and support to the business, ensuring compliance in connection with HR Resourcing and Policy & Procedures. Provide effective and up to date general and employee relations support/guidance across the local business, working with the HR Manager, HR Director & Ops Team. To work on HR change projects as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create all paperwork for local new starters, leavers.
- Maintain up to date & accurate local records for all colleagues ensuring Legal Compliance
- Keep electronic HR data files and spread sheets up to date and issue as appropriate. This will include EFACS, EIS and HRIS systems as required
- Provide managers with guidance and advice with Coaching where necessary around HR Processes and Practices
- Facilitate Union and Forum Meetings as part of development to assist the HR Business Partner.
- Manage local Recruitment, starters and leavers Process
- Assist the HR Officer in facilitating inductions for local new starters, where the HR Officer is not available to deliver.
- Track, advise and Support Managers with performance and all Absence Management issues.
- Filing to be completed and undertake all tasks in a timely manner or to agreed timescales
- Undertake any reasonable tasks that you are trained or experience to carry out in addition to the above that may be a business requirement from time to time
- Support HR manager with local manpower/resource planning
- Support HR manager in driving HR Processes to ensure optimum performance of the unit
- Support implementation of Appraisal/performance reviews and advise managers where required.
- Manage employee relations issues to successful conclusion, including regular advise & communication
- Keep up to date with current employment law and related employee relations issues
- Provide accurate local MI as necessary, utilising data for other sources as necessary.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
Professional Accreditations: L5 CIPD Minimum
Experience: 2 + Years' experience in a generalist HR Advisor role with related knowledge and experience, including employee relations, trade unions (although not essential), performance management and multi-level employees.