Pioneering Financial Services organisation - Data Engineer/Analyst - Blackburn to £45,000.
Prestigious opportunity within a pioneering Financial services organisation currently experiencing phenomenal growth, for an experienced Data Engineer to join the team.
As our Data Engineer/Analyst you will report to the Product Manager for Data, Integration and Reporting and will be responsible for :-
- Working with project teams to deliver E2E solutions
- Developing ad-hoc reporting for support unusual data requests
- Assisting with the design and build the data and integration capability
- Working with third parties to integrate and share data
- Providing Data Analysis expertise to 3 major programmes in place
- Retrieving data from legacy systems for specific board questions
- Working with one of our strategic partners to share data
- Learning new skills as we expand our use of vendors and shape the choice of technologies to support data traffic.
If you possess a combination of the following skills, then LETS TALK!
- Experience in data transformation, the full ETL
- Strong SQL and experience with databases
- Understanding of Relational database concepts
- Experience working in cloud and legacy environments, preferably also with Qlik
- Excellent Excel manipulation
- Awareness of the Software development life cycle
- Able to work within a team and when necessary, independently
- Ability to gather, document and translate requirements into design
- Be highly numerate
- Data Modelling skills; Dimensional Modelling or DV2
- Reporting Tools such as Qlik, Power BI
- Version Control
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and comfortable working within agile delivery frameworks
- .net or other programming knowledge advantageous
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Business Director for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure and Data for the North West, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.