Lead Service Engineer
UK Based (International Travel)
Competitive Salary Based on Experience + Pension + Holidays + Business Expenses Paid
Are you experienced as a Service Engineer with a background in the Manufacturing, Energy, Maritime or Process sectors and looking to join an industry-leading business spanning the UK, Europe and the USA?
Are you looking for a role that will provide you with a different challenge every day as well as the opportunity to travel across numerous countries and work in many different environments?
This company specialises in the manufacture of equipment for clients across the globe in the biomass industry and they are currently expanding their Technical Services department by taking on skilled Service Engineers and Commissioning Engineers who are interested in working closely alongside their international clients.
In this role you will be responsible for travelling to customer sites to carry out maintenance services on new and existing installations to ensure they are running at optimal performance. You will also be consulting with customers to provide advice regarding the manner of preventative measures and rectifications that need to be undertaken and providing guidance to local operators.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a similar position and vocational education in the field of process or mechanical engineering.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys international travel and wants to take the next step in their career with a company that offers progression opportunities for employees with the right motivations.
* Conducting maintenance on new and existing installations
* Providing an overview to customers of preventative maintenance and repairs carried out
* Analysing problems using diagrams and drawings to diagnose and resolve issues
* Travelling to sites internationally to carry out works
* Advanced education in general operational technology, mechanical engineering or similar
* Qualifications or practical experience in control systems engineering (advantageous)
* Fluency in English is required, German is advantageous
* Knowledge of Health and Safety protocols
* Comfortable with international travel for work
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply