Chief Electrical Engineer required for my client based within the installs and maintenance industry / environment.
The head office is based in Burton upon Trent, however they are looking for an engineer to work the M4 route around Bristol, for their client base. However, you will be based in the head office in Burton upon Trent, 25% of the time for this position.
The successful engineer will provide technical support and guidance to customers and engineers requiring repairs / maintenance & installation to their electrical vehicle charger, solar systems and energy storage solution.
Chief Electrical Engineer - Bristol Position Overview
- Arrange remedial action including liaison with Project EV Manager, Project Managers and Maintenance Engineers.
- Book-in repairs with customers.
- Deal with emergency situations as they arise on a day-to-day basis and ensure prompt and effective resolution of problems.
- Deal with queries from customers and engineers.
- Provide phone-based and email support technical guidance / support to customers, assistance diagnosing and resolving faults etc.
- Attend training as and when required.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company policies and act in accordance with Company procedures as directed.
- The role is 25% office based and 75% a site role.
Chief Electrical Engineer - Bristol Position Requirements
- Technical support experience in a relevant industry preferred / customer service experience
- Qualified Electrician, preferably Level 3
- Experience of MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word
- Must have a Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for commuting purposes is essential.
- A requirement to travel out of office to a customer site, or elsewhere, which could be anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Based within a commutable distance of the M4 (Bristol)
Chief Electrical Engineer - Bristol Position Remuneration
- Salary - £40,000 with overtime opportunities.
- 40 hour working week plus overtime - Full time position.
- Work vehicle provided.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.