UK Based (International Travel)
Competitive Salary Based on Experience + Pension + Holidays + Business Expenses Paid
Are you experienced as a Commissioning Engineer with a background in the Manufacturing or Energy sectors and looking to join an industry leading business spanning the UK, Europe and the USA?
Are you looking for a role that will provide you with a different challenge every day as well as the opportunity to travel across numerous countries and work in many different environments?
This company specialises in the manufacture of equipment for clients across the globe in the biomass industry and they are currently expanding their Technical Services department by taking on skilled Commissioning Engineers and Field Service Engineers who are interested in working closely alongside their international clients.
In this role you will be responsible for the commissioning and delivering of machines and large systems to businesses mainly across Europe and the UK. You will be responsible for coordinating all work at the customers sites, analysing test results, resolving installation issues and liaising with the customer regarding operation and maintenance of the machines.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in a similar position and vocational education in the field of process or mechanical engineering.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys international travel and wants to take the next step in their career with a company that offers progression opportunities for employees with the right motivations.
* Analyzing test results & assessing whether machines meet project specifications
* Checking installations are completed correctly then testing in accordance with protocols
* Commissioning and testing machines & production lines
* Travelling to various international locations to closely support customers with new systems
* Vocational education in process/mechanical engineering
* Qualifications or practical experience in control engineering
* Fluency in English is required, German is advantageous
* Knowledge of Health and Safety protocols
* Comfortable with international travel for work
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply