Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Manufacturing)
£32,000 - £37,000 + Progression + Training + Life insurance
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias from a manufacturing background looking for a local, permanent, and stable role with plenty of training? On offer is the opportunity to improve your work life balance as you will not be required to do overtime.
This position would suit a maintenance engineer who wants to work within a well-established team. This is the opportunity to work alongside a full team of qualified engineers who will be providing you with full training on a variety of modern and traditional manufacturing machines.
This role will require you to have experience with electrical fault finding and mechanical repairs. You will be required to carry reactive and preventative maintenance.
On offer is a 4 on/ 4 off shift pattern where you will be provided with plenty of training and job security, where you can enjoy the work and utilise your technical interest and passion by being part of a well-established team.
This role would also suit an ex-forces background or someone looking to transfer their skills into a new industry.
* Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
* Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
* Basic/ general maintenance of conveyors, gears, pumps, motors and control panels
* Multi skilled maintenance
* Knowledge of electrical fault finding of mechanical repair
* Looking for a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (currently days, will eventually go back to continental)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or give us a call and ask for Patrick.