Senior Residential Care Workers
£23,400 - £25,608 + £1500 Welcome bonus*
Permanent Full time Positions available
What you will need!
- Hold a QCF level 3 in Residential Care with Children and Young people’s workforce or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Be over the age of 21
- Must be prepared to work 24-hour shifts (including sleepovers) on a rota basis
Why work for us?
At Horizon, we live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care and education in the UK. Our success means that we are opening new residential homes making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services.
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
- Friendly, small passionate teams
- Supportive working environments
- Rewarding work helping young people aged 8-18 reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning
- Competitive salary including enhanced overtime rates
- Comprehensive induction programme, highly praised by our new recruits
- Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best
- QCF level 5 paid for by us - to take to on the next step on your management journey
- Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff, with extensive training on the PACE model
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
- Free DBS check
- Free eye checks
- Free meals on shift
- Staff referral scheme with cash rewards - earn from £500 up to £1000 per referral
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Contributory Pension scheme
Horizon Care and Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and has an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references an enhanced DBS disclosure which will be met by the employer.
*paid in three instalments