Job Title: Junior Business Development Manager
Salary: £28k basic (£35k with OTE)
Our client is one of the world’s leading digital marketing specialists. The company is a provider of empowerment marketing technology and services, to over 200 corporate and professional firms globally.
The company believes that technology, creative, strategy and most importantly people are the fundamental elements to successful marketing. Their desire is to partner with firms who believe in the value of marketing and strive to ensure their investment delivers the desired return, ultimately building real value in their brand.
They’re now looking for graduates with around 1-2 years of Business Development experience to help deliver on some ambitious plans for growth. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic champions of the brand – engaging regularly with prospects, you’ll possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
Junior Business Development Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £28k
- £35k with OTE/Commission
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Fantastic offices
Junior Business Development Manager Role:
- Liaise closely with a growing global team, with colleagues around the world
- Own new business pipeline in the European region – focusing on sales and partnerships throughout the Professional Services Market
- Develop business relationships strategically, supporting prospective clients in delivering solutions and apt marketing software
- Align your activity with quarterly and annual targets
- Provide support and serve as the primary POC for all prospects and clients
Junior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Educated to degree level
- Around 1 to 2 years of business development experience required
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.