Our client, a well established engineering solutions company are looking for a Facilities Team Leader at their site in BIllingham.
Reporting into the Site Services Manager, you will lead the Facilities operative team delivering a facilities and logistics service on a 3rd party client site across the 3 operational Teesside sites.
Deliver Facilities and Operative service
- Grow and develop Facilities Operatives team and service through role model leadership
- Lead the facilities team to deliver a correctly prioritised service
- Meet the demand of site requirements via the facilities helpdesk requests
- Work closely with site services manager
- Forklift services
- Liaison with onsite customers
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping in areas assigned
- Waste Management - Bio-hazard waste - Solvent waste - WEE waste
- Ownership & support planned and responsive deliveries
- Develop best in class logistics service Inc. tracking of logistics movements customer feedback
Health & Safety
- Setting high safety standards
- All activities are risk assessed and carried out to highest safety standards
- Complete 'Take 5’ Pre-Task Risk Assessment.
Supplement Warehousing Operatives and Stores Service when required
- Operational activities - Site Tidy, Waste management
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience in growing and developing a team through leadership
- Excellent Inter-personnel skills
- Work to tight demanding deadlines
- Experience of working in a warehousing and or logistics environment
- Experience handling chemical materials - ADR Trained or equivalent beneficial
- Work in an organized manner, problem solving within the scope of the position
- Identify, evaluate, solve problems, and correct errors, and to develop processes
Good communication skills
- Effective use Microsoft Software, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook