Summary of role
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care and Support Workers and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
· Must have experience on Staff Plan
Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
· Processing new client referrals.
· Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
· Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
· Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
· Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
· Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
· Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
· Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
· To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
· To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
· Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
· Production of reports and management information as required.