- A market leading supplier of dental products.
- Seeing good levels of growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Working hours are typically 9am-5.30pm.
- Monday to Friday job - there is opportunity of overtime, which is paid at time and a half.
- Working on Ultrasonic Cleaners, Washer Disinfectors, Handpiece Maintenance, Autoclaves, Vacuum systems (automatic separation and amalgam separator vacuum systems), digital technology, Intra-oral Scanning, 3D CBCT Imaging, 3D Printing, Intraoral Cameras, X-ray Sensors, Dental Chairs (Belmont, Kavo, Tridac and A-dec), Dental equipment.
- Attending customer sites on a reactive/planned/installation request basis to carry out work as required.
- Working closely with office-based scheduling team to ensure your diary is scheduled as efficiently as possible.
- Promoting the professional engineering service that our company can give to all customers and providing excellent levels of customer service.
- There are various positions around the country that our client is looking to fill. Location at this point is not that important as they will create/move areas around for the suitable candidate.
The Ideal Person:
- HNC in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering desirable or equivalent vocational experience.
- You will have experience with working on Dental Equipment.
- Field based role experience.
- Customer focused.
- Field Service Experience in dental is a must.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.