Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to take the next step in your Building Services career?
Do you want to work for a large, worldwide firm with endless opportunities?
Is leading a team something that you’re passionate about?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a large, worldwide multi-disciplinary firm in their busy, successful West Midlands office. Based in the heart of the second city, this firm have the perfect office to develop your career as a Senior Electrical Design Engineer. With an M&E department of circa 60 people you’ll be delivering projects in a small M&E design team.
- Day-to-day collaborative work
- Monitoring progress against project plans and budgets, identifying potential issues and referring them to a more senior engineer
- Checking the work of less experienced staff, in accordance with Operational Procedures
- Representing the business at meetings with third parties
- Pro-actively managing own professional development with support from a mentor
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others, in accordance with Operational Procedures
Who You’ll Be
- Ideally degree qualified
- Proven technical competence and experience
- Proven ability to plan and programme own work and that of others
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Professional subscriptions
- Life assurance
- Car allowance
- Flexible benefit scheme