Job Title: Field Service Engineer (Ref:19245)
Location: Birmingham / Midlands / Northamptonshire
Package: up to £34,000p/a (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time / Permanent (Monday -Friday)
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company based in Northampton as a Field Service Engineer. You will be working remotely traveling to different customer sites.
- Install, commission, service and fault find on manufactures equipment to meet the requirements.
- Carry out site surveys, systems specifications, fault finding and breakdowns.
- Work to various quality standards following company guidelines.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical installations
- City & Guilds qualifications (18th Edition)
- Experience with plastic pipe fittings / gauges / PLC panels / water systems
- To be able to analyse complex issues logically and provide solutions
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally & in writing)
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Our client is a Northamptonshire based manufacturing company producing water systems for an array of sectors including commercial and industrial.