Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician
Salary: £43,000 to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus overtime and benefits
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 6 till 6 - (3 days and 1 night, 4 off)
Location: Commutable from Birmingham, Leicester, Burton upon Trent, Stafford, Coventry, Cannock and surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician to work within a manufacturing company at one of their leading automated factories. You will benefit from a friendly and loyal team of Engineers working in this fast faced environment. They have many projects pending, mostly machine improvements and refurbishments, where you will assist and help with too.
- Electrical maintenance of all plant and machinery through fault finding, planned maintenance, shut downs and project work.
- Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the electrics.
- Identification of solutions that improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- To test and run equipment after repair to check its function and adjust if necessary to produce best quality product at all times.
- To develop an understanding of machinery operation so that faults can be diagnosed and rectified efficiently.
- To provide good communication to colleagues and production and keep the required logs of work and hours.
- To work safely at all times and follow safe systems of work.
- To be actively involved in the TPM improvement process.
- To work tidily and make a positive contribution to the 5S system.
- Completed a recognised electrical engineering apprenticeship or hold an engineering Electrical qualification
- Experience of electrical engineering within an industrial or manufacturing environment
- SOME OR ANY of the following electrical experience; 3 phase, star / delta motors, sensors, inverters, PLC fault finding, contactors, relays, servo drives, installations, general maintenance, manufacturing or production experience
- Friendly and adaptable working attitude, with the hunger to learn and progress
- Proactive work attitude and keen to get stuck in
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.