Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
£31,000- £34,000 + Holidays + Pension + Company Van + Overtime
Are you a Service Engineer looking for a role installing and servicing a niche product range within a growing company offering travel to sites around the UK?
On offer is a varied role within the Service & Support department of a major engineering company as they look to grow and become a market leader.
This role would suit an Electrical Engineer looking to service specialist machinery in addition to some Installation and commissioning work.
This role will see you given the opportunity to travel to sites around the UK, the majority of which will be based in the Midlands.
Full training on the machinery and processes is available, with the first 3-6 months spent training with another operative to enhance your technical understanding until you are proficient.
* Electrical installation and service of a specialised product
* PPM and other general maintenance of the products
* Training on software, operating systems, and the products themselves
* Private van usage and paid mileage
* Field Service Engineer or similar
* Electrical Qualification- JIB, NVQ or similar
* Full UK driving license/happy to occasionally stay away from home
Electrical Service Engineer, Support Service Engineer, Support Engineer, Service Engineer, Service, Birmingham, Midlands, West Midlands
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.