Electrical Support Service Engineer (Water Systems)
£31,000- £34,000 + Holidays + Pension + Company Van + Overtime
Are you a Service Engineer with knowledge of water processing/systems looking for a role installing and maintaining a niche product within a growing company with travel to sites around the UK?
On offer is a varied role within the Service & Support department of a major engineering company as they look to grow and become a market leader.
This role would suit a technically proficient Electrical Engineer looking to service specific machinery with some Installation and commissioning work in addition to your service responsibilities.
This role will see you given the opportunity to travel to sites around the UK, specifically in the Midlands, as this is your main area.
Full training on the machinery and processes is available, with the first 3-6 months spent with another operative until you are proficient, where you will enhance your technical understanding.
* Electrical installation and service of a specialised product
* PPM and other general maintenance of water systems and the product
* £31,000- £34,000 + Holidays (increasing structure from 20 days + bank up to 25 + bank) + Pension + Company Van + Overtime
* Training on software and operating systems, in addition to the product itself
* Private van usage and paid milage
* Fully qualified electrician
* Full UK driving license
* Mechanical understanding
* Basic Computer Skills/understanding
* Willing to travel on irregular periods of up to 2 weeks (usually less)
Electrical Service Engineer, Support Service Engineer, Support Engineer, Water Products, Water Systems, Birmingham, Midlands
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.