M65Jobsearch are looking for an Experienced Mechanic to join their well established British Sports Car Manufacturer
What does the role involve?
You will need to be fully skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests. Your role will also entail:
- Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes.
- Road testing of vehicles.
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times.
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
- Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above.
Skills & Experience
- Multi-Brand or Main dealer experience would be desirable.
- Exceptional standards of work quality.
- Competent with latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment.
- Must be level 3 qualified.
- Must have at least 3 years mechanical experience.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Increases to 22 days holiday after 5 years of service.
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 10 years of service.
- Company pension.
- Company supported healthcare (Free eye test, offer Able Futures support service).
- 30% discount on all warranty products for employees, friends and family.
- Interest free company loan up to £1000 (After 6 months of service).
- Excellent working environment.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
- Staff incentives.
- Social events.
- Progression within the company.
This role is Monday to Friday between 08.30am and 17.00pm and Saturdays on a rota basis.
If this is a role you are interested in please apply with your CV
FULL CLEAN UK DRIVING LICENSE.