Sirona Medical are recruiting…..Please see our latest vacancies below:Job title –
Support Worker / Care WorkerJob Ref Number – supportworkerHBECSPay rate for Support worker / Care Worker -
£10.50 - £12.00 per hourStart Date - ASAPContract Length -
ongoingLocation - SouthportShort description -
Our client is looking for a Support Worker / Care Worker on behalf of a client of ours in Southport on an agency basis. Our client provides a wide ranging programme of work, learning and leisure opportunities for residents with epilepsy and learning difficulties.Key Responsibilities of this Support Worker / Care Worker position include
Skills & experience for this Support Worker / Care Worker role
- To participate in the day to day implementation of individual support plans and activities.
- Maintain effective communication and liaise with service users, families and others whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- Support service users with the preparation of meals, laundry duties, cleaning and social events.
- Maintain accurate notes and records as when required
- Work part of a team to provide high quality care.
- Diploma in Health and Social Care NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Experience in supporting adults with challenging behavior, learning disabilities and/or Mental Health issues.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- The confidence to work alone or as part of a team
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply for this advert and a consultant will contact you to discuss the role further.Sirona Medical…
- Are approved suppliers to the NHS and Private sector across the UK, on multiple frameworks.
- Hold numerous preferred supplier agreements.
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Excellent referral bonus schemes
If you are looking for Support Work / Care Work but this vacancy is not of interest, and you have upcoming availability for locum or permanent work, please let us know your requirements and we will contact you with any suitable vacancies. Please contact the Sirona Medical Care team.
We look forward to hearing from you.