New opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for both Full Time and Part Time Support Workers to join our growing team based in Clayton-Le-Woods. In return we are offering a competitive hourly rate of £9.12 - £9.34 per hour, dependant on qualifications. Varying contracts are available – bank 16, 20, 25 and 35 hours per week working days and evenings. You will be required to work some hours every other weekend.
Dalesview is located in Clayton Le Woods and also has homes in Chorley and Leyland. Dalesview has been established for over 20 years and holds an Investors in People gold award. We provide specialist supported living and residential services for adults with severe learning and physical disabilities.
At Dalesview much effort, thought and hard work goes into doing something that is really very simple. That is enabling people to have the most fulfilling lives possible; supported with respect, caring attitudes and understanding. We are looking for enthusiastic support care workers to work with us in providing meaningful care and support for our service users. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What will you be responsible for as our Support Worker?
- Providing effective care and support to adult residents with profound learning difficulties and/or physical disabilities.
- Assisting in the care of all service users through the delivery of person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans/ risk assessments. This will include all aspects of moving and handling, personal care, eating and drinking.
- Assisting in enabling service users to live their chosen lifestyle including accessing the local community and participating in leisure activities.
- Training is provided with opportunity for future progression.
What makes you our ideal Support Worker?
- Caring, hardworking, reliable and flexible approach.
- Previous experience of working with people with learning disabilities is desirable, but not essential.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent is also desirable or be willing to work towards the relevant QCF qualification. Wage per hour without NVQ 3- £8.92/ with NVQ 3 - £9.13.
- Full driving licence is required.
Please note that a DBS check will be required.
Please note that it’s a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in regulated activity to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with that particular group (i.e. adults at risk, children or both)
- On-site parking
- Casual dress
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join our team – click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Support Worker position.
Please note that in line with government legislation with effect from 11th November 2021 you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (both doses), unless medically exempt, in order to work in this role at Dalesview Partnership.
Due to the large volume of applications Dalesview receive, we cannot always respond to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of application please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.