An exciting position has become available for a full-time Office Administrator based in Bromsgrove. The successful candidate will earn £22,500.
The candidates will work 37.5 hours per week, which will be paid monthly in arrears.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administration and planning support within the Business Support & Customer Service Team in order to meet or exceed Business and Customer requirements. Ensuring paperwork and database accuracy whilst following documented procedures and agreed scope of work.
- Previous experience working in an office environment with Planning experience.
- Previous experience in liaising with Customers.
- Problem solving experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience of using company operational systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Dedicated to delivering high levels of service to internal and external customers.
- Reliable, dependable and hard working.
- Good team player.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks.
- Ability to multi task and meet the physical demands of the job.
- Flexible and self-motivated with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Planning, booking and scheduling of jobs for Field Service Engineers and Back to Base Engineers as required.
- Liaise with team members, Field Service Engineers and all internal Departments as required.
- Ensuring incoming calls are answered and managing outbound calls to Customers and engineers.
- Dealing with Customer queries and requests.
- Booking Travel and Accommodation requirements for engineers.
- Assist with preparation of and amending of quotations where required.
- General administration tasks within the department.
- To use Odoo within the Department and ensure that jobs are updated as required.
- Invoicing of Jobs, where required, in the Department
- Adhere to correct work processes within the Department.
- Ensure Calendars are updated and maintained within the Planning Team and Field Service Engineers
- Provide cover for the Reception area when required, including meeting and greeting clients.
- Adhering to the daily requirements of the Business Support & Customer Service Department, ensuring tasks are completed and followed through.
- Collating information and producing statistical reports for business and operational needs, as required.
- Ensure the Department maintains a tidy and safe work area.
- Ensure full compliance at all times with quality management systems and Health and Safety systems to meet the requirements of all company and external standards (ISO 13485) as appropriate
- Other duties as requested
Based in Bromsgrove, Hugo Technology work in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
Why should you apply?
- 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays, plus any long service additional days awarded to you.
- Company cash plan.
- Company sick pay.
- Discretionary company bonus scheme.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Office Administrator, Business Support, Customer Service, Business Support Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Office Environment, Clerical, Office, Business Support Admin, Customer Facing, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Reception Administrator, , Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator