Our client based in Camberley is seeking a HR Manager to join their team.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
- To maintain and enhance the organisations human resources, by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations
- As a member of the UK senior management team actively participate in the development and execution of the business strategy.
- To maintain and enhance human resources policies, procedures practices.
- HR leader in the UK, designs, translates and implements the HR Strategy/yearly roadmap for all UK business units in order to support the local business strategy, together with UK senior management and Group Human Resources.
- Involved and actively supports the design and implementation of processes supporting organisational development and changes
- Supports and advises management in UK with regards to:-
o Recruitment excellence
o Performance management
o Compensation and benefits
o People Development
- Process owner for internal HR communication process
- HR Representative to employees and related committees
- Manages complex HR matters, to include Employee engagement survey and grievance and disciplinary procedures, which may include dismissal
- Manages the HR budget
- Maintains up to date knowledge on HR regulations, employment law and ensure HR strategy and employment conditions are aligned
- Member of the senior management team
- Data Protection Officer - required to keep up to date with DP rules and implement necessary changes.
- Responsibility of Health and Safety within the Camberley offices, attends H&S meetings for all sites.
- Maintains HR Records and keeps HRIS database up to date
- Back-up for payroll activities (in-house solution)
- Provides interview support and co-ordination. Using LinkedIn for recruitment needs
- Manages payroll function - overseas HR & payroll administrator
- Responsible for training Line Managers in effective appraisals and manages the appraisal process within HR calendar
- Ensures the company comply with Equal Opportunities.
- Member of the Group HR core team, attends quarterly meetings in Europe. Major involvement in developing and implementing group strategy, visions and values.
- To implement the company’s health, safety, environmental and quality management systems in your area of control.
- CIPD qualified
- At least 5 years experience in a similar HRM position (highly performing company with solid HR processes) preferably within an international, manufacturing environment
- Strategic and conceptual thinker, also with a hands on mentality, able to provide services and tools which adds value to the business.
- Solid knowledge of HRM related processes, responsibilities, procedures and regulations such as factory facts, disability law, health and safety regulations, common HR practices.
- Ability to deliver the HR strategy along with strong leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all company levels. A team player, but also a leader who acts as a role model, having a can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.