Social Housing Contractor
£22,000k - £25,000k
Start: As soon as possible
Full Time: 8:00am - 17:00pm / 1 hr Lunch
My client who is a Social Housing maintenance contractor are looking for an expeirenced scheduler to join their team in Camberley.
Within this role, you will work in a fast paced and busy environment assisting the operational team to schedule and plan works in a cost effective and organised way.
You will need to be consistent in delivering a quality service to our clients including housing associations, local authorities and their residents.
- Providing customer service to residents and customers.
- Arranging appointments for residents with Trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- Handling calls and communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
Apply here with with your most updated CV and We will be in contact.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.