£9.50 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience
Established in 1974, this UK’s leading on-site heat treatment company are looking to recruit a Storeman for their Wigan facility.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the Warehouse is kept well organised, clean and tidy. The Storeman will also need to ensure that goods are received in and dispatched correctly and that targets/deadlines are met.
Store Person / Storeman Job Duties:
- Receiving goods and booking them in on the system
- Labelling and storing goods in the correct locations
- Picking, Packing and checking products prior to dispatch
- Dealing with the carrier daily and making sure the post is sent in a timely manner
- Good housekeeping of the Warehouse and stock to ensure stock rotation
- Requirement to drive, deliver and collect products as required
- Dealing with waste collections and disposals of pallets
- Unloading products from vehicles using the FLT
- Occasional assembly duties
Storeman / Store Person Specification:
- FLT licence (Counterbalance) would be preferred
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Previous packing experience is required
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (holiday allowance increases to 30 days holidays including bank holidays once 5 years service has been completed)
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30hrs
- £9.50 - £10.50 per hour depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Free on-site car parking
How to apply for the Stores Person / Storeman role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Stores Person job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.