Desktop support Engineer
£16.50 p/ hour ( inside IR35)
My client is a Public sector organisation based in the heart of Wolverhampton with a current requirement to recruit a Desktop engineer for a 3 month assignment.
The successful Desktop Engineer will be required to provide wide ranging IT support across the organisation
Working independently on a daily basis, the post-holder will develop, maintain and support local IT infrastructure and services to staff.
The job will include the troubleshooting of any user queries/problems, the configuration of new workstations/printers, recommending and ordering of IT equipment and parts and the implementation, maintenance and development of good working practices to provide an optimum service.
- Experience with windows 7, 8, 10
- Image experience, SCCM, Imaging
- Setups, Troubleshooting and Configurations
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- The ability to work well as a member of a team towards quality service goals and deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and schedule workloads in the face of conflicting demands.
- Substantial experience within a complex desktop support environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Networking Skills
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving & trouble shooting
If interested, Please send your CV in the first instance. The role will be site based.